Swim lessons for all ages are offered year-round and we offer a wide variety of summer swim programs for the kids.
Private, semi-private & group swim lessons are available, as well as Baby Bubblers classes. Dolphin Swim Club is offered twice a week in the afternoons for qualified swimmers.
- Private Lesson (30 minutes) ~ Members $35 /Non-Members $42.50
- Semi-Private Lesson (2 Kids - 30 minutes) ~ Members $50 ($25 per kid) / Non-Members $65 ($32.50 per kid)
- Group Lessons (3-5 kids) ~ Members $20 / Non-Members $27.50
- Dolphin Swim Team - $120 per month (1 day a week $70 - for members / $160 per month for Non-members (1 day a week $90)
- Stroke Clinics - Adult/Children
- Junior Lifeguard Prep Classes
(Call for schedule and prices). Please call the Club at 805-648-5161
for more information.
PRC Member Kendra Fletcher (son Tristan 3 yrs. old)
"Group lessons at the Pierpont Racquet Club pool are fantastic! Our son not only learned how to swim, but has acquired safety skills while having fun with a buddy! I love the safe, calm, clean environment of a group lesson here at the Club. Saves money too! It's a win, win, win!"
PRC Members Jeff & Meg Landers (daughter Stella age 6)
"Our daughter has become a stronger swimmer after only three sessions on the PRC Dolphin Swim Team! The professional instructors make practice fun by keeping the kids excited and actually getting in the water with them!"
PRC Dolphin Swim Team Members
For information about our current swim registration please contact the Club Service Desk for more information at 805-648-5161.