Pierpont Racquet Club's 50' (17 yards) long indoor pool is maintained at 82° to 84°. Special hours are designated just for Adult Swim and Family Swim. For the special hours, please see our pool schedule.
Our 75' ( 25 yards) outdoor pool is maintained at 79° to 81°. Both pools are heated year-round. The pools are open when the Club opens first thing in the morning , but closes 15 minutes prior to the evening club closing.
PRC's whirlpool hot tub is a popular spot for our members. The water temperature is maintained at 103° - 104°.
The PRC Aquatics Department offers a variety of opportunities for our swimmers of all ages and levels.
- Swimming Lessons
- Group Clinics
- Water Aerobics Classes
- Porpoise Club - members log their lengths and are rewarded with a ribbon and their name on a placque posted in the pool area each year, with a minimum of 50 lengths. This is on the honor system as individuals log their own time. It gets quite competitive! A popular motivational tool!
- Pool schedule - scheduled programs and Adult & family swim times are posted here.
- Rules & Regulations of Pool and Jacuzzi Usage - for your safety!
- Dolphin Swim Team for Juniors
- Junior LIfeguard Preparedness Classes
- Certified Water Safety Instructors
Our Dolphin Swim Team is very popular with our junior members. The team practices twice per week, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Private and group swim instruction with our qualified Water Safety Instructors
is available year round.
Water Aerobic Classes are available for people of all ages and abilities, including those who suffer from arthritis. Our classes are:
Please call the Club at 805-648-5161 for information on classes and new schedule updates information.
SWIM QUALIFICATION FORMS FOR MINORS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE CLUB.
Please contact our Aquatics Director for more information.