LIFE IS BETTER WHEN YOU'RE SWIMMING!
The Pierpont Racquet Club is proud to offer both an indoor and outdoor pool for our members and guests to enjoy swimming. PRC families spend quality family time and first class swim instruction from our Water Safety Instructors! Our pools are clean and well maintained for your enjoyment year round!
General Pool Times
Reservations will no longer be needed for the swimming pools effective Monday, June 21st. A current pool schedule (classes & times) is posted in the pool area and available under the "aquatics" tab on the website or at the Service Desk. Sharing of pool lanes will be standard practice when the pools are busy.
Pierpont Racquet Club's 50' (17 yards) long indoor pool is maintained at 82°
Our 75' ( 25 yards) outdoor pool is maintained at 79° to 81°. Both pools are heated year-round. The pools are open when the Club opens first thing
in the morning , but closes 15 minutes prior to the evening club closing.
PRC's whirlpool hot tub is a popular spot for our members.
The water temperature is maintained at 103° - 104°.
The PRC Aquatics Department offers a variety of opportunities for our swimmers of all ages and levels.
- Swimming Lessons
- Group Clinics
- Water Aerobics Classes
- Porpoise Club - members log their lengths and are rewarded with a ribbon and their name on a placque posted in the pool area each year, with a minimum of 50 lengths. This is on the honor system as individuals log their own time. It gets quite competitive! A popular motivational tool!
- Pool schedule - scheduled programs are posted here.
- Rules & Regulations of Pool and Jacuzzi Usage - for your safety!
- Dolphin Swim Team for Juniors
- Junior LIfeguard Preparedness Classes
- Certified Water Safety Instructors
Our Dolphin Swim Team is very popular with our junior members.
Contact the Service Desk or our Aquatics Director for details.
Private and group swim instruction with our qualified Water Safety Instructors
is available year round.
Water Aerobic Classes are available for people of all ages and abilities, including those who suffer from arthritis.
Please call the Club at 805-648-5161 for information on classes and new schedule updates information.
SWIM QUALIFICATION FORMS FOR MINORS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE CLUB.
Please contact our Aquatics Director for more information.